We're open 9:00AM to 6:00PM
|Mon, Jun 05||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Tue, Jun 06||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Wed, Jun 07||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Thu, Jun 08||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Fri, Jun 09||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Sat, Jun 10||Closed|
|Sun, Jun 11||Closed|
Confirm library hours before visiting.
Curbside Service available Mon.-Fri. 9-6
The Woodlawn Branch Library had its beginning in 1904 when a group of club women bought a few books and started a library at the home of Mrs. J. B. Gibson. On February 27, 1905, the library was moved to the business area and opened to the public. It was presented to the city of Woodlawn on March 7, 1905 by the club women. Woodlawn became a part of Birmingham in 1910. In 1911 the library was presented to the City of Birmingham to become the first branch library in the city system.